I threw together these tasty things months and months ago, but what with heading overseas for two months, coming home to the Australian summer full of beach trips and holidays down the coast, and then losing the random piece of scrap paper that I'd scrawled the recipe down on, I've had ample chance for distraction. But here we are, months down the track, and the piece of paper resurfaced in a pile of other pieces of paper on my desk (does anyone else do this? Scribble random notes and scatter them around the house, never to be seen again?) and I knew had I to get these babies up onto the blog. They were so good! They were so easy! They were such a fluke! I literally threw together a mish mash of ingredients into my blender, hoped for the best, and was pretty stoked when they came out so nicely. Hope you love!
What you need:

1 and 1/3 cups of brown rice flour
2 ripe bananas
1 sweet potato (weighing approx 300 grams pre-cooking), steamed until nice and soft
1 tblsp of peanut butter
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/3 cup of rice malt syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup of frozen raspberries
2 tblsp hemp seeds (optional)

What you need to do:

Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius, before literally just throwing everything except the raspberries into a high speed blender until completely combined. Transfer to a baking pan, scatter the raspberries on top, and bake for 40-45 minutes. Et voila!