A brief glance at my instagram feed will tell you that I a) love my smoothies and b) am quite partial to pastels and c) thoroughly enjoy combining the two. Because they're such a staple on my table, I thought I'd share the recipe for one of my favourite pink smoothie bowls. Obviously you can top them with whatever your heart desires; granola, whatever type of extra fruit, nuts and seeds etc (the more the merrier tbh) and feel free to add and subtract the various powders and superfoody things, depending on what you have on hand. Enjoy!
What you need:

2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 a pink dragonfruit (optional)
1/2 a small ripe papaya (optional)
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp maca powder
1 tblsp organic hemp seeds
1/3 cup almond milk

Other extras that I'll add on occasion:
Reishi mushroom powder
He Shou Wu powder
Amazonia Raw Vanilla Protein
Vanilla bean powder

What you need to do:

Throw everything in your high-power blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy. Simple! If you don't have a particularly powerful blender, you may need to add some extra liquid (either more almond milk, or some water). Top with sliced banana, strawberries, passionfruit, raspberries, or whatever fruit you have on hand, plus pumpkin seeds, extra hemp seeds, cacao nibs, buckwheat, coconut, or whatever else is in your pantry!